[comp.sys.atari.st] PD Font Editor & Loader

agostino@sherlock.cs.concordia.ca (DELIGIA agostino) (03/06/90)

Hello again!

Does anybody out in net territory know of a PD font editor capable of editing
all 256 ASCII characters with a desk accessory font loader?  I've already
posted this query before, but I haven't received any replies yet.  I hope this
doesn't mean that there are _not_ any PD font editors & loaders as described
above.  Hopefully, my previous message just got lost somewhere.  :-)

Agostino Deligia                 | "If the bears don't eat you,
agostino@sunkisd.cs.concordia.ca |    it's home."
agostino@concour.cs.concordia.ca |      --Binbiniqegabenik

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (L.J.Dickey) (03/06/90)

In article <1892@clyde.concordia.ca> agostino@sherlock.CS.Concordia.CA (DELIGIA agostino) writes:

>Does anybody out in net territory know of a PD font editor capable of editing
>all 256 ASCII characters with a desk accessory font loader?

I think that there is some form of font editor called "FED" (Font EDitor?).
But possibly it did only 94 or 128 characters.  Maybe someone who knows
more about this can answer.

--
    L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
	ljdickey@water.UWaterloo.ca	ljdickey@water.BITNET