[comp.sys.atari.st] Help for Tracker needed!

) (03/13/90)

I can't get Tracker to run on my machine.  Can anyone confirm that it
will run on TOS 1.2?  My machine is three months old and I have also
tried it on a new demo at my local dealer.  It is either a bad disk
or it won't work on TOS 1.2.  Can anyone say that they have got it to
run?

Please reply quickly!

The program is:
Tracker  (a fantasy/action game)

listing the following labels:
Rainbird,
Mindware,
Firebird.

Thanks!!!!
Blaine Lee
blee @ plains.nodak.edu

boyd@fsucs.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (03/14/90)

In article <3766@plains.UUCP>, blee@plains.UUCP (Blaine Lee CME4FUN! ) writes:
>I can't get Tracker to run on my machine.  Can anyone confirm that it
>will run on TOS 1.2?  My machine is three months old and I have also
>tried it on a new demo at my local dealer.  It is either a bad disk
>or it won't work on TOS 1.2.  Can anyone say that they have got it to
>run?
>
>Please reply quickly!
>
>The program is:
>Tracker  (a fantasy/action game)
>
>listing the following labels:
>Rainbird,
>Mindware,
>Firebird.
>
>Thanks!!!!
>Blaine Lee
>blee @ plains.nodak.edu

This game will not run on Tos 1.2.  I think (maybe) that it works on Tos
1.4 though.

              Mickey Boyd            |    "Nobody can be exactly like me.
         FSU Computer Science        |      Even I have trouble doing it."
      mail:  boyd@fsucs.cs.fsu.edu   |              - Tallulah Bankhead