[comp.sys.atari.st] Blitz info wanted.

jalkio@cc.helsinki.fi (03/17/90)

I would like to know where I could get the instructions for the Blitz
copying cable and the software for it. Could somebody please mail them
to me or tell a ftp site or something? Thanks in advance.

		Jouni Alkio, Finland

In article <2121.26014864@cc.helsinki.fi> jalkio@cc.helsinki.fi writes:
>I would like to know where I could get the instructions for the Blitz
>copying cable and the software for it. Could somebody please mail them
>to me or tell a ftp site or something? Thanks in advance.
>
>		Jouni Alkio, Finland

You can get blitz.tar from the ~ftp/atari/new directory on terminatoor,
until it gets moved to its proper place (diskutils, most likely). This
file has software and text docs.
--
  -- Howard Chu @ University of Michigan