[comp.sys.atari.st] Uniterm v2.0e

agostino@sherlock.cs.concordia.ca (DELIGIA agostino) (03/18/90)

Hello everyone!  :-)

I have a question about Uniterm V2.0e.  It may be a silly question, but please
answer anyway.

What is the significance of the four digits "1234" after the Status LEDs?

Agostino Deligia                 | "If the bears don't eat you,
agostino@sunkisd.cs.concordia.ca |    it's home."
agostino@concour.cs.concordia.ca |      --Binbiniqegabenik

In article <1948@clyde.concordia.ca> agostino@sherlock.CS.Concordia.CA (DELIGIA agostino) writes:
>Hello everyone!  :-)
>
>I have a question about Uniterm V2.0e.  It may be a silly question, but please
>answer anyway.
>
>What is the significance of the four digits "1234" after the Status LEDs?

Those represent the four LEDs that are found on genuine VT100 terminals.
Various applications use various escape codes to light them up at various
times. When they go inverse, that means the LED was lit up. I don't believe
they have any predefined meaning, so it's up to the application writer to
use them.
--
  -- Howard Chu @ University of Michigan