[comp.sys.atari.st] Uniterm 2.0e

krieg@jupiter.uucp (Andrew Krieg) (12/12/89)

Is Uniterm 2.0e available on any of the archives?  I have 2.0c and would like
to upgrade to the latest and greatest version.
=	Andrew Krieg				The Marvel Historian	=
=		G.E. Medical Systems - CT - New Berlin, WI		=
= 	   	     USENET: krieg@jupiter.med.ge.com			=
=  "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from store."		=
=  "Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!" - The Grinch	=

ripley@tubopal.UUCP (Hans-Ch. Eckert) (12/19/89)

In article <1709@mrsvr.UUCP> krieg@jupiter.UUCP (Andrew Krieg) writes:
]Is Uniterm 2.0e available on any of the archives?  I have 2.0c and would like
]to upgrade to the latest and greatest version.
A related question: Which is actually the newest version of UniTerm ?
I have 2.0e 011 so far and want to know if a newer on does exist.
BTW: Simon, I tried to reach you via eMail many times but didn't get any
response so far. Did you receive my mails ?

--
Greetings from RIPLEY  | UUCP:   ripley@tubopal.UUCP
Hans-Christian Eckert  |         ...!unido!tub!opal!ripley (Europe)

agostino@sherlock.cs.concordia.ca (DELIGIA agostino) (03/11/90)

Hello everyone!  Spring is almost upon us!  :-)

Ok..... does anyone know where I could find the docs for Uniterm version 2.0e?
(Assuming there _are_ docs, of course  :-)

I just started using Uniterm and I'm impressed seeing such a great PD program!  I think it'll be even better once I know how to use it properly... :-)

Hope someone can help me........ thanx!

Agostino Deligia                 | "If the bears don't eat you,
agostino@sunkisd.cs.concordia.ca |    it's home."
agostino@concour.cs.concordia.ca |      --Binbiniqegabenik

cosc10hv@jane.uh.edu (Paul Sears) (03/12/90)

In article <1915@clyde.concordia.ca>, agostino@sherlock.cs.concordia.ca (DELIGIA agostino) writes:
> Hello everyone!  Spring is almost upon us!  :-)
>
> Ok..... does anyone know where I could find the docs for Uniterm version 2.0e?
> (Assuming there _are_ docs, of course  :-)
>
> I just started using Uniterm and I'm impressed seeing such a great PD program!  I think it'll be even better once I know how to use it properly... :-)
>
> Hope someone can help me........ thanx!

I had originally used Uniterm 2.0a and it had a separate doc file to it.
Usually called UniDoc.Arc or something like that.  100K of text! The only
probelm is that when I printed it out, I deleted it.  I think that GENIE has
the old doc file (I saw it there last summer) but I don't know how long they
keep there files...

                |  Paul Sears       University of Houston  |
                | "ThunderCat"      ---------------------  |
                |  node             COSC10HV@Elroy.Uh.Edu  |
                | 129.7.1.2      or TECHJW@Elroy.Uh.Edu    |
                |__________________________________________|

        'the greater an individual's power over others,
        the greater the evil that might possibly originate with him'
                -  PROPAGANDA, off the CD, A SECRET WISH

The complete distribution of uniterm is available for anonymous ftp on
terminator.cc.umich.edu (35.1.33.8). Docs included, of course, in both
plain ASCII and LaTeX source. The current binary is 2.0e009.
--
  -- Howard Chu @ University of Michigan

clj@ksr.com (Chris Jones) (03/19/90)

In article <11354@stag.math.lsa.umich.edu>, hyc@math (Howard Chu) writes:
>The complete distribution of uniterm is available for anonymous ftp on
>terminator.cc.umich.edu (35.1.33.8). Docs included, of course, in both
>plain ASCII and LaTeX source. The current binary is 2.0e009.

I copied this last night since I have been running 2.0e v002 for some time now.
It turns out what's on terminator is what I had, not 2.0e v009 (which may not
even exist, for all I know).  Does anyone have a version of Uniterm which is
later than that?
--
Chris Jones    clj@ksr.com    uunet!ksr!clj    harvard!ksr!clj