[comp.sys.atari.st] Does Wordperfect Crash with Revolver?

ia4@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Imran Anwar) (03/18/90)

I would like to get Wordperfect and use it with Revolver on a Mega4......
I saw at a friends house that booting WP caused the system to hang when the
WP untitled document window came up....

Any reasons/solutions?

Imran

cg108fcv@icogsci1.ucsd.edu (Some call me...Tim) (03/23/90)

In article <1990Mar17.193913.13921@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> ia4@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Imran Anwar) writes:

>I would like to get Wordperfect and use it with Revolver on a Mega4......
>I saw at a friends house that booting WP caused the system to hang when the
>WP untitled document window came up....
>
>Any reasons/solutions?

Reasons?  WordPerfect takes vectors into the keyboard vector in a way that
is incompatible with the way Revolver does the same.  (This is only
a guess based on what it does)

Solutions?  Disable Revolver when you use WordPerfect.

Tim Mensch