[comp.sys.atari.st] LYNX Developers program

kar7481@cuphub.cup.edu (Dan Karbowsky; AvaST*Development & AtariEliteOfPittsbrgPA-412/384-5609) (03/28/90)

In article <1238@elmgate.UUCP>, jdg@elmgate.UUCP (Jeff Gortatowsky CUST) writes:
  [stuff deleted]
> The Lynx, is another story. According to two
> pals a mine, whom bought Amiga's to develop for the Lynx, they cant even
> get the developer package. Could it be that atari has no license to this?
  [stuff deleted]
> --
> Jeff Gortatowsky-Eastman Kodak Company  .....sun!sunrock!kodak!elmgate!jdg
> (716)-726-0084
> Eastman Kodak makes film not comments.  Therefore these comments are mine
> not theirs.

I recently spoke with Gail Johnson at Atari(Sunnyvale) {development coordin-
ator} and she said that ATARI-Computers and ATARI-Games are TWO DISTINCTLY
DIFFERENT COMPANIES owned by AtariCorp(USA),Inc.

The ST,TT,etc... and 8-bits are handeled thru SUNNYVALE.

The LYNX is handeled thru ATARI-Games division in CHICAGO,IL

The LYNX developers kit has a hefty buy-in at $5000.00(US);
  I am told this includes LOTS of stuff--namely PROM burners, etc...

For more information about the LYNX DEVELOPERS PROGRAM, don't bug
those nice, all too patient, people in Sunnyvale--

	CALL CHICAGO......Get the number from Directory assistance...

--
!Dan Karbowsky      kar7481@pitt!cuphub!   S U P P O R T  T H E  S T ! ! !   !