[comp.sys.atari.st] TT rumor

cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Christopher M Mauritz) (04/08/90)

In article <2816@sactoh0.UUCP> mfolivo@sactoh0.UUCP (Mark F. Newton) writes:
>I should clarify- I will not believe that the TT will be marketed
>under another manufacturert unless I hear it from Atari themselves.
>
>(Sounds like someone is more than a bit gullible to pass on
>everything that they heard)

Cut it out, man.  You're killing me.  he hehehehehehehe!  I'm glad you
somehow find the inner strength to keep from posting those silly
rumours that other gullible people would jump on.

Is this guy for real or is it an AI program written by BobR having
its way with the net?  Enquiring minds want to know.

>--
>                             Mark Newton-John
>   (ames att sun)!pacbell! \      Sakura-mendo, CA
>           ucdavis!csusac! - sactoh0!mfolivo
>              uunet!mmsac! /      the good guys!

Chris Mauritz                 |Where there's a BEER,
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |there's a plan.
(c)All rights reserved.       |
Send flames to /dev/null      |Air Warrior is king!