[comp.sys.atari.st] color on mono monitor

millert@boulder.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) (04/10/90)

   A little while ago, in the midst of that stupid flame war, someone mentioned
that there was a mod from Germany to allow a mono monitor to do low and medium
resolutions with gray scales.  Anyone have any info on this (doc, difficulty)?
   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                                          -Todd

|                 Todd Miller - millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU                     |
|           Meet the new boss, just the same as old boss - The Who             |

cs325ec@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Gregory Lemperle-Kerr) (04/11/90)

millert@boulder.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) writes:

>resolutions with gray scales.  Anyone have any info on this (doc, difficulty)?
>   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>                                          -Todd

The company's name is iks, maybe one of the European readers can leave an
address as I loaned my magazines out.  It went for about DM 129 or so.  I
personally didn't get one yet, as I'll be returning home to Switzerland in
May.

-- Greg