[comp.sys.atari.st] play.arc on terminator

millert@boulder.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) (04/10/90)

  Has anyone been able to successfully un-arc play.arc on terminator. Everytime
I d/l it and try and unarc it there is garbage in the archive.

|                 Todd Miller - millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU                     |
|           Meet the new boss, just the same as old boss - The Who             |

dmb@wam.umd.edu (David M. Baggett) (04/11/90)

>  Has anyone been able to successfully un-arc play.arc on terminator. Everytime
>I d/l it and try and unarc it there is garbage in the archive.

Perhaps it's been munged.  I'll upload it again; look for play2.arc.

Dave Baggett
dmb@cscwam.umd.edu

millert@boulder.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) (04/11/90)

In article <1990Apr11.013016.21118@wam.umd.edu> dmb@wam.umd.edu (David M. Baggett) writes:

>>  Has anyone been able to successfully un-arc play.arc on terminator. Everytime
>>I d/l it and try and unarc it there is garbage in the archive.
>
>Perhaps it's been munged.  I'll upload it again; look for play2.arc.
>
>Dave Baggett
>dmb@cscwam.umd.edu

No, it's OK, I must have d/l'ed it as ascii somewhere in the process of getting it to my ST.  Sorry about the confusion.
                                           -Todd

|                 Todd Miller - millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU                     |
|           Meet the new boss, just the same as old boss - The Who             |

ggreenbe@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Gerald Greenberg) (04/12/90)

For what it is worth, I was able to download play.arc and get
it to work perfectly fine.
Gerry