[comp.sys.atari.st] jove

cstein@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Clifford Stein) (04/13/90)

Has anyone been able to get jove to execute the .joverc file?  I can't.

Here's what I have in my gulam.g file:

setenv JOVERC f:\joverc

Now, won't jove.ttp execute the .joverc file called joverc?
Is this right?  If not, what's the correct way?

BTW, my joverc file looks something like this:

bind-to-key execute-command-line ^Z

--
cstein@jarthur.claremont.edu  |   "Cops and women don't mix.  It's like
cstein@jarthur.uucp	      |   eating a spoonful of Draino: sure it'll

buchanan@cs.ubc.ca (John Buchanan) (04/14/90)

In article <6158@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> cstein@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Clifford Stein) writes:
>Has anyone been able to get jove to execute the .joverc file?  I can't.
>
>Here's what I have in my gulam.g file:
>
>setenv JOVERC f:\joverc
	ok

>Now, won't jove.ttp execute the .joverc file called joverc?
>Is this right?

   yes.

>BTW, my joverc file looks something like this:
>
>bind-to-key execute-command-line ^Z

What is execute-command-line?  I did apropos exe on both my jove(st)
and the unix version, and could not find it.    The version of jove that
I posted does not support shell interaction.   Look at your RC buffer to
see if there is any errors reported.

|	John Buchanan (juancho)		|	buchanan@cs.ubc.ca	|
|	Imager				|	(604) 228-2218		|
|	Department of Computer Science	|===============================|
|	University of British Columbia	|	Standard disclaimer	|
|	Vancouver, BC, Canada		|	included in this	|
|					|	box, right here.	|