[comp.sys.atari.st] QUestions, questions questions

ins_bac@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Ajay Choudhri) (05/02/90)

I have a few questions that hopefully people here can answer.

1) Does anybody know the status of the 68030 board being prototyped
by Jim Allen and Dave Small.  Ok if you do know, what exactly is the status
of it? Will it be in the market at a reasonable price?? I know he is
bringing it to the Boston Atari User Group Meeting at MIT on May 8th.

2) I guess I'm a sucker for rumors, but what are the details about Atari
Germany DEMANDING the TT or action on the TT.  From what I have heard there
already is a publication in Germany about to start dedicated to the TT.

3) Why does Atari really hurt their dealers by selling them Lynx's at >160
dollars when Sears is selling them at 159.00

4) Does anybody know if its possible to purchase a 4 meg STe in the United States

5) Has Wordup 3.0 arrived yet????

thanks to all
 -Ajay

ajy2208@ultb.isc.rit.edu (A.J. Yarusso) (05/03/90)

In article <5122@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> ins_bac@jhunix.UUCP (Ajay Choudhri) writes:
>I have a few questions that hopefully people here can answer.
>5) Has Wordup 3.0 arrived yet????

I received my upgrade form last week in the mail.  For $31 (including
shipping), you get WordUp 3.0 and a brand new Typeset manual.  This is
an upgrade from WordUp 2.0 of course.  If you bought 2.0 after December
31st, you get the upgrade free.

As for whether or not Neocept is SHIPPING WordUP 3.0, I dunno, but I
hope to find out real soon now..  :-)

Digitally Mastered Software 0110101001001110100111001010011010010100111010101
 Albert Yarusso, Rochester     ajy2208@ritvax.bitnet
 Computer Science  /___   /    {rutgers, ames}!rochester!rit!ultb!ajy2208
______________________/  /     ajy2208@ultb!isc!rit.edu