Date:         Fri, 4 May 90 17:44:00 EST

Sender:       Info-Amiga List <I-AMIGA@RUTVM1>
From:         D_BLEZARD@UNHH.BITNET
Subject:      RE: A3000 Student Discount
To:           "S. SUJARITTANONTA" <AKISUJAR@NUSVM.BITNET>

     Here's the basics once again on the Commodore Student Dicounts:

        1.  All certified schools, teachers at such schools, and ONLY
post-secondary students qualify.
        2.  The necessary forms and current price list are available only
through your local dealers.  Contact C= if you need to find one.
        3.  The discounts are from 45% to 50% on packaged systems.  Separate
components are at 40% off and must be purchased with a CPU (unless the
component deal has been extended again.)
        4.  Payment is upfront in cash or certified check, only one purchase
per year, and lots of other assorted legalese.

     And now for the rumors:  I heard a few days ago from the local dealer that
the A3000 will be available on the discount plan at the same savings.  A
hypothesized system of an A3000/16 and a multisync monitor should be right
around $2000.  Definitely not bad.

BCNU,

 / \
(   )