[comp.sys.atari.st] ATARI 800 AND 1050 FLOPPY DRIVE FOR SALE

v157rsc7@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Lawrence N Moskowitz) (05/05/90)

I have an Atari 800 with 48K, a 1050 floppy drive, about 30 games, ALL cables
necessary to operate the system, and a couple of joysticks...  Everything is
in perfect working order.  Neither the computer nor the drive have ever been
tinkered with.  Best offer takes it!!!

-Larry

gammal@altitude.CAM.ORG (Michael Gammal) (05/06/90)

v157rsc7@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Lawrence N Moskowitz) writes:

>I have an Atari 800 with 48K, a 1050 floppy drive, about 30 games, ALL cables
>necessary to operate the system, and a couple of joysticks...  Everything is
>in perfect working order.  Neither the computer nor the drive have ever been
>tinkered with.  Best offer takes it!!!

Around what price range are we looking at?
Myself i just need a 1050 drive, but if the price is right....
--
Michael Gammal	           Apple //e & Atari Enthusiast		Dawson College
gammal@altitude.CAM.ORG		qp qp qp qp qp qp qp 		Montreal, Que.