[comp.sys.atari.st] Revolver again

depeche@quiche.cs.mcgill.ca (Sam Alan EZUST) (05/08/90)

Sigh.. I just called E. Arthur Brown to order Revolver, and the
guy said that he thinks Intersect is going under, based on the
fact that he doesn't have any copies of Revolver.

Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour please? If Intersect
is dropping support for Revolver, what should I get instead?

If there is someone in Florida who wouldn't mind calling them
and interrogating them for me, their number is 813-923-8774.

--
|S. Alan Ezust                                |  depeche@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca|
|McGill University School of Computer Science |  Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |

In article <3358@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca> depeche@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca (Sam Alan EZUST) writes:
>Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour please? If Intersect
>is dropping support for Revolver, what should I get instead?

I've had real good luck with SwitchBack, from Alpha Systems. It's
a hardware/software package, and it's nearly infallible. (The only
real problem I've noticed is that I lose the sound when I Switch
during DungeonMaster...) I don't know of many dealers who carry
their products, but you can always order direct from them.
--
  -- Howard Chu @ University of Michigan
  ... the glass is always greener on the side ...