[comp.sys.atari.st] TURBO-C 2.0?

sbarr@ic.sunysb.edu (Sanford L Barr) (05/30/90)

I just popped on the net for the first time in a while and I saw
that someone mentioned TURBO-C 2.0 for the ST.  Has this been released
in the US?  And if so, how's it's ANSI support?

Thanks.
--
::::::::::::::::: - Sanford L. Barr - ::::::::::::::::::::"Never argue with
  ___-   ARPA: sbarr@libserv1.ic.sunysb.edu    _------  :: a fool.  Most

csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Claus Brod ) (05/30/90)

sbarr@ic.sunysb.edu (Sanford L Barr) writes:

>I just popped on the net for the first time in a while and I saw
>that someone mentioned TURBO-C 2.0 for the ST.  Has this been released
>in the US?  And if so, how's it's ANSI support?

Turbo C 2.0 was released here in Germany in April. I don't know of
any plans to publish it in the US (has Turbo C 1.x been sold in the
US?). It offers FULL ANSI support as far as I know. There's also
a neat source code debugger for it. Great package!

Claus Brod, Am Felsenkeller 2,			Things. Take. Time.
D-8772 Marktheidenfeld, West Germany		(Stolen from unknown.)
csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de

schiers@mcshh.hanse.de (Carsten Schiers) (06/01/90)

csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Claus Brod ) writes:
>It offers FULL ANSI support as far as I know. There's also
>a neat source code debugger for it. Great package!

I heared about some serious bugs, especially in the debugger.
What about them? How is support? I think I'll wait a bit for
the code and use my Prospero-C. Support is like DEC.

CU Carsten.
unido!imdm.uke.uni-hamburg.dbp.de!schiers
unido!netmbx!mcshh!schiers

jhenders@van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca (John Henders) (06/03/90)

    Can anyone confirm or deny the rumour I heard which says that the Turbo
source debugger only runs in mono resolution.

john henders

ge@kunivv1.sci.kun.nl (Ge' Weijers) (06/05/90)

jhenders@van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca (John Henders) writes:

>    Can anyone confirm or deny the rumour I heard which says that the Turbo
>source debugger only runs in mono resolution.

Confirm. It's in the manual.
Ge' Weijers                                    Internet/UUCP: ge@cs.kun.nl
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science,   (uunet.uu.net!cs.kun.nl!ge)
University of Nijmegen, Toernooiveld 1
6525 ED Nijmegen, the Netherlands              tel. +3180612483 (UTC-2)