[comp.sys.atari.st] Stupid remark

davidli@simvax.labmed.umn.edu (06/06/90)

In article <8291@jpl-devvac.JPL.NASA.GOV> grieggs@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV (John T. Grieggs) writes:
>Speaking of paranoid ravings, do you listen to yourself when you post?

Gently, John.  It looks to me like you don't listen to yourself when YOU
post.  See below.

>I don't like the way you handle (handled) the ST-Report mailing list, and
>would be perfectly willing to take it over, if only I could find a reliable
>source for the things.

The only 'reliable' source was GEnie, CompuServe or the ST-Report mailing
list.  So, now you'll have to fork over $$ to get an 'uncensored' version.

>And yes, I will remove the commercial advertisements.

Since Ralph Mariano has expressly FORBIDDEN such removal, your remarks about
sending out ST Report are stupid.  You can't do it, so why bother?  This is
what I meant by not listening to YOURself.

-- David Paschall-Zimbel