[comp.sys.atari.st] DC port...

Dave_Ninjajr_Flory@cup.portal.com (06/05/90)

If you have access to GEnie you can contact M.VEDERMAN2 by e-mail for this
information on the DC multi-rs232 port. If not you can wait a little and he
will probably answer you here. He gets on Usenet from time to time.

uace0@uhnix2.uh.edu (Michael B. Vederman) (06/06/90)

In article <30514@cup.portal.com> Dave_Ninjajr_Flory@cup.portal.com writes:
>If you have access to GEnie you can contact M.VEDERMAN2 by e-mail for this
>information on the DC multi-rs232 port. If not you can wait a little and he
>will probably answer you here. He gets on Usenet from time to time.

Dave!  I resemble that remark!  :-)  Actually, I get on Usenet daily!

I tried responding thru mail, but as it turns out more than 50% of the time, it
gets bounced back.  I just now got the bounce-back message.

I believe the original question was about using multiple serial ports with os-9.

As I stated in my letter, we do not have a device driver for os-9, altho all of
us have quite an extensive use of os-9 from our previous or current job.  It
would be fairly easy to write a device driver if you are familiar with that sort
of stuff.  If not, Gilbert, the designer and chief engineer of DC PORT, is also
very familiar with system drivers for os-9 and he would probably help anyone
desiring to write one.  He, however, does not check in on Usenet, but is always
available at our BBS: (713)944-0108.  Ask questions there, and you will get
immediate feedback.

- mike

Double Click Me | Double Click Software | P.O. Box 741206 | Houston, Tx, 77274
Voice: (713)645-3759 | DC DESKTOP | DC FORMATTER | DC UTILITIES | and others