[comp.sys.atari.st] Never Mind

opielask@clutx.clarkson.edu (AAron,,,) (06/13/90)

From article <1990Jun11.032446.3352@iwarp.intel.com>, by merlyn@iwarp.intel.com (Randal Schwartz):
> In article <1990Jun10.200201.26057@sun.soe.clarkson.edu>, opielask@clutx (AAron,,,) writes:
> | A while back I used St Replay to digitize the entire Miami Vice theme song
.
.
> There'd be no acceptable way.  This stuff is derived from copywritten
> work.  Please do not make it publicly available, unless you are
> planning on getting a phone call (and pony-ing up some bucks) from
> ASCAP, BMI, or possibly even the FBI.
.
.

Ok, I guess it's not going to be distributed...

The only copy I had on my account was accidentally lost anyway,
but not before I got all ten or so uuencoded segments mailed off to panarthea!!

Guys at panarthea: It is my wish that you do not distribute it.
(If I'm gonna get any trouble over it...)

AAron "Hey... Sorry" nAAs
opielask@clutx.clarkson.edu