[comp.sys.atari.st] ST file servers

Ted.Uhlemann@tlsi.FIDONET.ORG (Ted Uhlemann) (06/11/90)

Would someone out there please e-mail me a list of all the ST file
rs
servers and their addresses?  (And also how to access them...)

thanx.
_ _ _  _ _
//_ /_/=/`

--
Internet: Ted.Uhlemann@tlsi.FIDONET.ORG
UUCP: convex!castle!tlsi!Ted.Uhlemann

lawrence@techpub3.isc-br.com (Lawrence Kelley) (06/15/90)

In article <3116.26734329@tlsi.FIDONET.ORG> Ted.Uhlemann@tlsi.FIDONET.ORG (Ted Uhlemann) writes:

>Would someone out there please e-mail me a list of all the ST file
>rs
>servers and their addresses?  (And also how to access them...)

Rather than e-mail, could some kind soul post the information?

Thanks, lawrence

The opinions expressed herin are purely fictional.  Any resemblence to real
opinions, mine or anyone else's is strictly coincendental.