[comp.sys.atari.st] phantastic type?.snd ... but where's the carriage return?

chris@ethz.UUCP (Christian Dreyer) (06/15/90)

remember Woody Allen's 'ode to a typewriter'? with the new keyclick.prg by
David Bagget this can be performed on any ST now. But what's missing is
the famous 'bling'-sound of the carriage-return! Does anyone have it in
digitized .snd version? I'd appreciate it very much if somebody could send
it to me personally or even post it. How about it, Dave?

--
   $      Chris  Dreyer      St. Gall Graduate School for Economic and    $
   $      Student            Social Science, Switzerland                  $

dmb@wam.umd.edu (David M. Baggett) (06/16/90)

In article <4771@ethz.UUCP> chris@ethz.UUCP (Christian Dreyer) writes:
>remember Woody Allen's 'ode to a typewriter'? with the new keyclick.prg by
>David Bagget this can be performed on any ST now. But what's missing is
>the famous 'bling'-sound of the carriage-return! Does anyone have it in
>digitized .snd version? I'd appreciate it very much if somebody could send
>it to me personally or even post it. How about it, Dave?

Well, in all my hunting around for samples on the net I never came across
the carriage return sound, though I've heard it on a mac.  Perhaps some
kind soul could send it to me uuencoded?  I'll clean up the sound
(if necessary) and repost it.

Thanks all,
Dave Baggett

dmb%wam.umd.edu@uunet.uu.net