[comp.sys.atari.st] TOS BUGS, PATCHES

neil@cs.hw.ac.uk (Neil Forsyth) (06/27/90)

In article <3771@pkmab.se> daniel@hexagon.pkmab.se (Daniel Deimert) writes:
>In article <4942@brahma.cs.hw.ac.uk> neil@cs.hw.ac.uk (Neil Forsyth) writes:
> [ ... ]
>>Version: 1.6
>>Changes: Essentially this is TOS 1.4 with new features added because of
>
>New features added?   Could you name a few?

Visibly Show File now treats the left and right mouse buttons as equivalents
to pressing SPACE and Q respectivly. There are some new system variables too
that help application writers but I can't go in to too much detail about them
as I'm a developer under oath (are you listening Matthew Lodge? :-)
Other new things are connected with the STE's (and probably the TT's) new
hardware (eg. 4096 colours, BLiTTER, extra joysticks and analogue input)

>    Daniel Deimert, Fridstavagen 4, S-715 94 Odensbacken, SWEDEN
>    Internet:	daniel@pkmab.se
>    UUCP:	...{uunet,mcvax}!sunic.sunet.se!kullmar!pkmab!daniel

! DISCLAIMER:Unless otherwise stated, the above comments are entirely my own !
! Neil Forsyth                      JANET:  neil@uk.ac.hw.cs                 !
! Dept. of Computer Science         ARPA:   neil@cs.hw.ac.uk                 !
! Heriot-Watt University            UUCP:   ..!ukc!cs.hw.ac.uk!neil          !
! Edinburgh, Scotland, UK           "spam spaM spAM sPAM SPAM, lovely SPAM"  !