[comp.sys.atari.st] Appletalk on the TT

neil@cs.hw.ac.uk (Neil Forsyth) (06/28/90)

The TT has an Appletalk interface. IMHO this is a very smart decision by
Atari. Does Atari have any plans to make native TT software that will use
this on a network say like TOPS with Macs, PCs and Suns? I'm certain
Dave Small will use it when he converts Spectre to the TT.

On an unrelated topic:-
Is the CPM emulator for the ST in the public domain? If so, is there anyone
willing to mail it to me? Tell me first please. Thanks in advance.

! DISCLAIMER:Unless otherwise stated, the above comments are entirely my own !
!                                                                            !
! "I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of   !
! being told that ordinary decent people are fed up in this country with     !
! being sick and tired. I'm certainly not and I'm sick and tired of being    !
! told that I am!" - Monty Python                                            !
!                                                                            !
! Neil Forsyth                       JANET:  neil@uk.ac.hw.cs                !
! Dept. of Computer Science          ARPA:   neil@cs.hw.ac.uk                !
! Heriot-Watt University             UUCP:   ..!ukc!cs.hw.ac.uk!neil         !
! Edinburgh, Scotland, UK                                                    !

rode@uniol.UUCP (Dirk Rode) (06/29/90)

Moin,

neil@cs.hw.ac.uk (Neil Forsyth) writes:

>On an unrelated topic:-
>Is the CPM emulator for the ST in the public domain? If so, is there anyone
>willing to mail it to me? Tell me first please. Thanks in advance.

 There is a CPM emulator in the PD. But you need a CPM Systems Disk too,
so please call your distributor or a PD Copy service to get one, because
I don`t know how to send the systems Disk via E-Mail.

 mfG Waldi

--
*  Dirk Rode                   *   UUCP: ...!unido!uniol!rode          *
*  Zwischenahner Str. 64       *   Bitnet:   077481@Doluni1.Bitnet     *