[comp.sys.atari.st] Help with HP printer drivers

mjv@brownvm.brown.edu (Marshall Vale) (07/03/90)

 Hi everyone,
  I'm writing a review of the HP LaserJet III for Current Notes and would
like to get some info. What programs do you know (or more specifically
have you used) that have HP printer drivers (it can be any HP laser or
deskjet)? Is there a GDOS driver (& who makes it)? Any experiences you
have had with a LaserJet/DeskJet configuration?

 Thanks a heap!!

Marshall

--mjv@brownvm.brown.edu

In article <44342@brunix.UUCP> mjv@brownvm.brown.edu (Marshall Vale) writes:
> Hi everyone,
>  I'm writing a review of the HP LaserJet III for Current Notes and would
>like to get some info. What programs do you know (or more specifically
>have you used) that have HP printer drivers (it can be any HP laser or
>deskjet)? Is there a GDOS driver (& who makes it)? Any experiences you
>have had with a LaserJet/DeskJet configuration?

NeoCept, the guys who put out WordUp, also have their TurboJet package,
which gives you GDOS drivers for Deskjet, QuietJet, ThinkJet, LaserJet,
etc. I.e., most of the HP -Jet printers I've ever seen. I can't say
anything about it other than that I've seen this stuff advertised. I don't
own any of these printers, so I haven't been too curious...
--
  -- Howard Chu @ University of Michigan
  one million data bits stored on a chip, one million bits per chip