[comp.sys.atari.st] Oh goody! More Amiga <--> ST flame wars!

jfbruno@rodan.acs.syr.edu (John Bruno) (07/03/90)

Golly, it's so refreshing not to have to read anything about the Atari when
I page through comp.sys.atari.st.  Maybe we should also discuss the IBM PS/2,
or perhaps badminton or Spam.

---jb

techno@zelator.UUCP (Frank Dahncke) (07/07/90)

jfbruno@rodan.acs.syr.edu (John Bruno) writes:

>Golly, it's so refreshing not to have to read anything about the Atari when
>I page through comp.sys.atari.st.  Maybe we should also discuss the IBM PS/2,
>or perhaps badminton or Spam.

Yeah. that's the spirit ! I always wonder what those Amiga guys (never heard
of a female using an Amiga) are doing here ? Maybe they try to talk budding
ST-buyers out of it, because they feel the amiga is underrepresented. Now,
that's an inferiority (sp ?) complex if ever I saw one !~r

                   A hard core ATARI ST fan

--
techno@zelator.UUCP          Please do not e-mail from outside Germany !
Nothing that's real is ever for free, you just have to pay for it some-