[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari Gulam shell for Atari.st

clive@aldetec.oz (Clive Salvidge) (07/11/90)

Hello world!  I am trying to use the Gulam shell on my Atari.st.  Sadly the
disk I got the shell on contained no documents.... Has anyone out there got
any help doc or manual docs for this shell
livin in hope
..Clive

Clive Salvidge            Internet : clive@aldetec.oz.au
                          ACSnet :   clive@aldetec.oz

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (L.J.Dickey) (07/12/90)

In article <187@aldetec.oz> clive@aldetec.oz (Clive Salvidge) writes:

>Hello world!  I am trying to use the Gulam shell on my Atari.st.  Sadly the
>disk I got the shell on contained no documents.... Has anyone out there got
>any help doc or manual docs for this shell

The docs are available from "terminator".  See the recent announcement
about ther new mail service, if you don't have ftp available to you.
If you can't make that work, I have a copy of the docs here.