[comp.sys.atari.st] Exercise em!

AAron@image.soe.clarkson.edu (AAron nAAs) (07/31/90)

 In article <32129@cup.portal.com> Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com writes:
>The biggest problem is the relatively close distance between the monitor
>and your eyes.  It strains the muscles in the eye to keep focussed on
>a plane at the distance of a typical computer monitor for long periods of
>time.. (it's a lot easier on the eye when it's focussed at "infinity", or
>far away...)

It is recommended that from time to time during a long stay in front of a
monitor, or anything else that you are staring at "up-close," that you
excercise_em !!!!

excercise_em()
{
while (you think it is necessary)
  {
  eyes_focus(something relatively far away);
  eyes_focus(something quite close);
  }
}

Ya, it's not related to the Atari St specifically, but at least note that I
am NOT adding/responding to the REALLY ANNOYING CRAP that has been
clogging this group recently !!

AAron nAAs
AAron@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com (08/01/90)

AAron aAAs writes:
>Ya, it's not related to the Atari St specifically, but at least note that I
>am NOT adding/responding to the REALLY ANNOYING CRAP that has been
>clogging this group recently !!

Well, AAron... as long as Atari, Corp. keeps giving us ST owners nothing but
REALLY ANNOYING CRAP, I'd imagine that we're going to be seeing a lot more
of it..

If you read any of the Commodore and Amiga newsgroups, or IBM newsgroups,
or Apple Macintosh newsgroups, you really won't see much REALLY ANNOYING
CRAP...  for some reason, it's only as a result of the things Atari Corp
has been doing (or not doing) that you see a lot of REALLY ANNOYING CRAP
in the Atari newsgroups...

Wouldn't it be great if Atari Corp would produce lots of Atari ST computers,
and flood the market with really great computers, and promote those really
great computers, and induce lots of dealers to sell those really great
computers, and advertise all those really great computers.. instead of
giving us a lot of REALLY ANNOYING CRAP...?

Oh well.. I guess if we just ignore all that REALLY ANNOYING Atari CRAP,
it'll all go away...?

BobR