[comp.sys.atari.st] umoria

V069HPMS@UBVMS.BITNET ("Marc C. Poulin") (10/08/88)

Could anyone tell me where I could get Umoria for the ST?
Thanks,
 Marc Poulin

                               --->          Marc C. Poulin
 Work:  MicroByte Distributors      School:  206B Lehman Hall
        6480 Monument Road                   SUNY @ Buffalo, Amherst Campus
        Rome, Ny 13440-7210                  Buffalo, Ny 14261
        (315) 336-7564                       (716) 636-4135
 ARPA:  ARCHIVE@RADC-SOFTVAX                 V069HPMS@UBVMSA.CC.BUFFALO.EDU
GEnie:  M.POULIN                    BITNET:  V069HPMS@UBVMS

saj@chinet.chi.il.us (Stephen Jacobs) (08/02/90)

I just US mailed the most recent version of Mark Williams C-compiled umoria
to Jim Wilson.  He is likely to put it on kukulcan.berkeley.edu for public
access (it's strictly up to him).  I'd just like to remind people that this is
emphatically beta software, and not a final version (that's why I'm not posting
it in the ST newsgroups).  I think there are few ST-specific bugs, so reports
probably belong in rec.games.moria.  One thing I'd like comments on (email only
please): I had to modify the curses package a little; partly because of a bug,
and partly because I didn't want ^C to terminate the program.  This is the same
curses package as is available from panarthea.  It requires a little familiarity
with MWC to get it to compile at all; do any significant number of people want
the directly compilable source posted in comp.sources.atari.st?
                            Steve J.

chuck@cpg.trs.reuter.com (Chuck Menard) (08/03/90)

In article <1990Aug02.132009.11839@chinet.chi.il.us> saj@chinet.chi.il.us (Stephen Jacobs) writes:
>I just US mailed the most recent version of Mark Williams C-compiled umoria
>to Jim Wilson.  He is likely to put it on kukulcan.berkeley.edu for public
>access (it's strictly up to him).
>curses package as is available from panarthea.  It requires a little familiarity
>with MWC to get it to compile at all; do any significant number of people want
>the directly compilable source posted in comp.sources.atari.st?
>                            Steve J.

Yes, definitely!  Thanks much.
			     Chuck M.