any division president has an 'interesting' position.  In this crowd the
contact people for user groups and for equipment swaps would certainly be
interesting, and the leaders of operating system-related software teams might
be interesting.  No big deal, but it would help us feel closer to things, and
in the case of contact people, it might make the system work a bit better.

                                      Steve J.

cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Christopher M Mauritz) (08/14/90)

In article <1990Aug13.140346.348@chinet.chi.il.us> saj@chinet.chi.il.us (Stephen Jacobs) writes:
>What with all the changes that happen at any corporation, and at Atari more than
>some others, I'd like it if someone at Atari would occasionally post a list
>of perhaps 20 of the more interesting positions and who holds them.  I guess
>any division president has an 'interesting' position.  In this crowd the
>contact people for user groups and for equipment swaps would certainly be
>interesting, and the leaders of operating system-related software teams might
>be interesting.  No big deal, but it would help us feel closer to things, and
>in the case of contact people, it might make the system work a bit better.

I don't think anyone from Atari who reads the net will comply with your
request.  It is rather time consuming and the person may not want to
take the fallout when Hacker A starts phoning division heads and asking
dumb questions.

You can get the info you want plus a snoutful of propaganda just by
sending Atari Corp. a note and requesting an annual report.  It
makes very entertaining reading.

>                                      Steve J.

Cheers,

Chris (that guy from New York) Mauritz

Chris Mauritz                 |D{r det finns en |l, finns
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |det en plan!
(c)All rights reserved.       |
Send flames to /dev/null      |

cmm1@CUNIXA.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Christopher M Mauritz) (08/14/90)