[comp.sys.atari.st] Supercharge & Talon & Neodesk 3.0

eapu029@orion.oac.uci.edu (Ming Shun Hsieh) (08/14/90)

Could some kind soul tell me what's the phone number for Talon (the company
that imports Supercharge).  Also, what's the new on Supercharge right now
anyway?

Also, is Neodesk 3.0 out yet?  If so, how much is it?

Thanks for you reply.

Wayne

dalessio@motcid.UUCP (Mario D'Alessio) (08/14/90)

eapu029@orion.oac.uci.edu (Ming Shun Hsieh) writes:

>Also, is Neodesk 3.0 out yet?  If so, how much is it?
>Thanks for you reply.
>Wayne

I just received a pamphlet in the mail from the makers of
Neodesk announcing version 3.0. It has a lot of new features.
The cost is approx. $70. Upgrades from versions 2.0 and up
are between $20 and $25. Upgrades from version 1.0 cost more
($40 I think, can't remember right now). If it help with
your decision, I currently have version 2.3 and I will
DEFINITELY be sending for the upgrade.

* ************************************************************************** *
* *                                                                        * *
* *  Mario D'Alessio                     Motorola, Inc.                    * *
* *  dalessio@motcid.UUCP                Cellular Infrastructure Division  * *
* *                                                                        * *
* ************************************************************************** *

mjv@brownvm.brown.edu (Marshall Vale) (08/14/90)

In article <26C77E65.14669@orion.oac.uci.edu> eapu029@orion.oac.uci.edu
(Ming Shun Hsieh) writes:
> Also, is Neodesk 3.0 out yet?  If so, how much is it?

 I just got my upgrade notice last week. If I remember correctly, the new
retail price is going to be $69. The upgrade is just $20 (from version
2.05). It does look very good with lots of really neat improvements.

Marshall
--mjv@brownvm.brown.edu

wao@cbnewsm.att.com (william.a.oswald) (08/14/90)

In article <26C77E65.14669@orion.oac.uci.edu> wngai@paris.ics.uci.edu writes:
>Could some kind soul tell me what's the phone number for Talon (the company
>that imports Supercharge).  Also, what's the new on Supercharge right now
>anyway?
>
>Also, is Neodesk 3.0 out yet?  If so, how much is it?
>
>Thanks for you reply.
>
>Wayne

NeoDesk 3.0 should be out shortly. The upgrade will cost you
$20 dollars with NeoDesk 2.05, $25 dollars with version 2.00 through
2.04, $45 dollars with version 1.XX, and $65 dollars new. These prices
are from memory. The new features they describe in the news letter
WILL make NeoDesk the best GUI for this or any other PC (IMHO).
For the record, I am not affiliated with Gribnif software I'm only
a satisfed customer.

Bill Oswald
aloft!wao
My (warped) opinions are my own.