[comp.sys.atari.st] Wanted: a decent UUCP for TOS.

elim@dragos.uucp (Adrian Ashley) (08/12/90)

Hi.  I'm looking for a TOS implementation of uucp, preferably with source
code (but I'll take anything... :-))  Something decently close to command-line
compatible with The Real Thing would be even better.  Steve Yelvington
mentioned something a couple of months ago about a good uucp being released
"Real Soon Now"...  but I've been unable to get mail to him.

If anyone has any leads on anything close, I'd be extremely grateful to hear
from you.  Please mail replies rather than posting; this machine appears to
have an expiry period for comp.sys.atari.st articles measured in hours.  (:

Thanks,
-Adrian
--
 Adrian Ashley     UUCP: {alberta, uunet!myrias}!dragos!secret!elim
 Edmonton, Canada  Citadel: Bauhaus!secret!elim   BBS: (403) 425-1179

rodney@merkur.gtc.de (Rodney Volz) (08/17/90)

In article <1990Aug11.231751.7249@dragos.uucp> elim@dragos.uucp
(Adrian Ashley) writes:

> Hi.  I'm looking for a TOS implementation of uucp, preferably with source
> code (but I'll take anything... :-))  Something decently close to command-line
> compatible with The Real Thing would be even better.

John Bunch (@ samba, I think?) asked me to send him "Mercury UUCP"
which I have developed. Ask him! :-)

-Rod
--