[comp.sys.atari.st] Wanted: metafont

crs@oxygen.siesoft.co.uk (Chris Smith) (08/28/90)

Does anyone have a copy of metafont for the atari st?  I remember seeing it
in the atari group a while ago ( a year or more? ), but I didn't need it
at the time so I didn't save it (damn).

Thanks in advance
Chris Smith				...!mcvax!ukc!siesoft!crs
					   <crs@siesoft.co.uk>

darius@edm.isac.CA (Darius S. Naqvi) (08/30/90)

In article <1990Aug28.093736.12799@siesoft.co.uk> crs@oxygen.siesoft.co.uk (Chris Smith) writes:

>Does anyone have a copy of metafont for the atari st?  I remember seeing it
>in the atari group a while ago ( a year or more? ), but I didn't need it
>at the time so I didn't save it (damn).
>

>Thanks in advance
>--
>Chris Smith				...!mcvax!ukc!siesoft!crs
>					   <crs@siesoft.co.uk>

I have metafont, as well as a complete set of *.mf files for
generating every font you can imagine. I takes about 10-15 minutes to
generate one font on the ST, compared to about 30 seconds on the
SPARCstation 1 at work, so I don't think I'll use it a whole lot.

I got it from panarthea, I think. I may have gotten it from ruu
(mail-server@cs.ruu.nl) and I know that my *.mf set wasn't complete,
so I had to hunt down a few files at others places.  I'm willing to
send it all to you if you don't want to hunt down all the pieces yourself.

--
Darius S. Naqvi                    uucp: darius%isagate.uucp@uunet.uu.net
ISA Corp.                                darius@edm.isac.ca