[comp.sys.atari.st] Rodneys UUCP modules....

John.Bunch@samba.acs.unc.edu (BBS Account) (08/23/90)

To all those interested in the Mercury UUCP package in the us, I will be
sending it to Steven Grimm to be posted to comp.binaries.atari.st.  The
only thing I ask is for the address to submit to him?   Also,  I would love
it if someone would translate the docs from german to english.

John

John.Bunch@samba.acs.unc.edu

rodney@merkur.gtc.de (Rodney Volz) (08/31/90)

In article <898@beguine.UUCP> John.Bunch@samba.acs.unc.edu
(BBS Account) writes:
(Sender was: usenet@beguine.UUCP)

> To all those interested in the Mercury UUCP package in the us, I will be
> sending it to Steven Grimm to be posted to comp.binaries.atari.st.  The
> only thing I ask is for the address to submit to him?   Also,  I would love
> it if someone would translate the docs from german to english.

Aw Fuck - PLEASE DON'T!!!!!

ya hear me,

                    D O N ` T!!

Anyone who know him personally,  tell him not to do so!! The version I sent
to John some weeks ago is still buggy.

I've had a phone talk with Adrian Ashley yesterday, and we decided that
it would be a good idea if I send him Version 1.15 (newest one).

If one of John, Adrian or Steve Yelvington has the possibility to call
germany without having to pay the charge (say, from their offices? :-)
just gimme a call, so we can transmit the stuff via phoneline.

Hope to get things right.

-Rod
--
                     Rodney Volz - 7000 Stuttgart 1 - FRG
 ============> ...uunet!mcsun!unido!gtc!aragon!merkur!rodney <=============

elim@dragos.uucp (Adrian Ashley) (09/02/90)

In article <2202736@merkur.gtc.de> rodney@merkur.gtc.de (Rodney Volz) writes:

>I've had a phone talk with Adrian Ashley yesterday, and we decided that
>it would be a good idea if I send him Version 1.15 (newest one).
>
>If one of John, Adrian or Steve Yelvington has the possibility to call
>germany without having to pay the charge (say, from their offices? :-)
>just gimme a call, so we can transmit the stuff via phoneline.

I cannot call Germany directly (well, I COULD, but I'm poor already) but when
I receive the software from Rodney via good old Canada Post, I will
immediately mail it to Steven Grimm for posting to comp.binaries.atari.st.
I would mail a copy to Steve Yelvington as well, except that I've never been
able to get mail to him -- it keeps bouncing.
--
 Adrian Ashley in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada       | "We in the Surrealist Party
 UUCP: {alberta, uunet!myrias}!dragos!elim        |  feel that the Rhinos are

ripley@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de (Hans-Ch. Eckert) (09/03/90)

In article <898@beguine.UUCP> John.Bunch@samba.acs.unc.edu (BBS Account) writes:

   To all those interested in the Mercury UUCP package in the us, I will be
   sending it to Steven Grimm to be posted to comp.binaries.atari.st.  The
   only thing I ask is for the address to submit to him?   Also,  I would love
   it if someone would translate the docs from german to english.
Exactly that is what is delaying two disks to the US and the UK...

Also I'm busy waiting for V 1.15 as there are some nasty bugs in V 1.10...

Greetings,
				RIPLEY

--
Greetings from RIPLEY | UUCP: ripley@tubopal.UUCP (ripley@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de)
Hans-Christian Eckert |         ...!unido!tub!opal!ripley (Europe)