[comp.sys.atari.st] Latest Atari HDX version

grahamt@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Graham Thomas) (09/04/90)

From article <2263@atari.UUCP>, by towns@atari.UUCP (John Townsend):

> Actually, a better solution would be an upgrade to the latest version
> of HDX (currently 3.02) and the latest TOS, TOS 1.4.

Can John or anyone else in the know tell us what are the differences
between HDX 3.01 (the version without the disastrous bug in 3.00) and
3.02?  I only recently rebuilt my hard disk after upgrading to HDX 3.01,
and I'd like to know whether anyone thinks it's worth moving up to the
newer version.

Thanks,

Graham
--
Graham Thomas, SPRU, Mantell Building, U of Sussex, Brighton, BN1 9RF, UK
 JANET: grahamt@uk.ac.sussex.syma   BITNET: grahamt%syma.sussex.ac.uk@UKACRL

dnd15j9z@umiami.miami.edu (Frank Rachel) (09/05/90)

In article <3391@syma.sussex.ac.uk>, grahamt@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Graham Thomas) writes:
> From article <2263@atari.UUCP>, by towns@atari.UUCP (John Townsend):
>>
>> Actually, a better solution would be an upgrade to the latest version
>> of HDX (currently 3.02) and the latest TOS, TOS 1.4.
>>

> Can John or anyone else in the know tell us what are the differences
> between HDX 3.01 (the version without the disastrous bug in 3.00) and
> 3.02?  I only recently rebuilt my hard disk after upgrading to HDX 3.01,
> and I'd like to know whether anyone thinks it's worth moving up to the
> newer version.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Graham
> --
> Graham Thomas, SPRU, Mantell Building, U of Sussex, Brighton, BN1 9RF, UK
>  JANET: grahamt@uk.ac.sussex.syma   BITNET: grahamt%syma.sussex.ac.uk@UKACRL
>  INTERNET: grahamt%syma.sussex.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
>  UUCP: grahamt%syma.sussex@ukc.uucp  PHONE: +44 273 686758  FAX: [..] 685865

Can anyone tell ME where to get HDX 3.01 OR 3.02? Im still using like
v1.0 or something!

-Frank

    Frank Rachel | Internet:Dnd15j9z@Umiami.Miami.edu | University Of Miami