[comp.sys.atari.st] ST Demos

aimd@castle.ed.ac.uk (M Davidson) (08/27/90)

Hi All!

I've put two ST demos (they work on the STE as well) in the atari/new
directory at atari.archive.

They are:

	amigajok.arc	AN Cool's Amiga Joke Demo (needs 1 meg)
	acid2.arc	AN Cool's Acid Burn 2 Demo

They're both worth a look. Hopefully, they'll be moved into atari/demos
when the guys at terminator find some spare time.

BTW, does anyone know where I could get a copy of SPUFILE? I'd like to
put some full-disk demos on terminator.

If you've got any good demos, please put them on terminator!

Cheers,
Mark.

ekrimen@csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (08/28/90)

- BTW, does anyone know where I could get a copy of SPUFILE? I'd like
- to put some full-disk demos on terminator.

I've never heard of SPUFILE.  I've used Magic Shadow Archiver for
sending disks as files.  There's also Ultra and Chaos Disk Compacter,
but I don't use them.

- If you've got any good demos, please put them on terminator!

I have a few full-disk demos I could upload to terminator, like
Snowman, Whattaheck, and the TNT-FNIL demo.  I have a few others,
like the Union and the Carebears Cuddly Demos, but I don't think I
can save them as a file.  I've already uploaded a couple of STe demos
that I was surprised weren't up there already.

D.C.Halliday@newcastle.ac.uk (D.C. Halliday) (08/29/90)

In article <1990Aug28.045821.29561@ecst.csuchico.edu> ekrimen@cscihp.UUCP (Ed Krimen) writes:
>- BTW, does anyone know where I could get a copy of SPUFILE? I'd like
>- to put some full-disk demos on terminator.
>
>I've never heard of SPUFILE.  I've used Magic Shadow Archiver for
>sending disks as files.  There's also Ultra and Chaos Disk Compacter,
>but I don't use them.

Are  these programs PD? If so could you please upload them also and/or
post them to the binaries.

>- If you've got any good demos, please put them on terminator!
>
>I have a few full-disk demos I could upload to terminator, like
>Snowman, Whattaheck, and the TNT-FNIL demo.  I have a few others,
>like the Union and the Carebears Cuddly Demos, but I don't think I
>can save them as a file.  I've already uploaded a couple of STe demos
>that I was surprised weren't up there already.

It  would  be  good  to  see a few more good demos about so yes please
upload them. I have hords of screeming UG's after  whatever  they  can
get.

While  on the subject of demos, Has anybody got the STe ACID demo that
they can upload.

Dave Halliday
(D.C.Halliday@newcastle.ac.uk)

ekrimen@csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (08/29/90)

- I've put two ST demos (they work on the STE as well) in the
- atari/new directory at atari.archive.
-
- They are:
-
-        amigajok.arc    AN Cool's Amiga Joke Demo (needs 1 meg)
-        acid2.arc       AN Cool's Acid Burn 2 Demo

AMIGAJOK was pretty funny.  Acid2 didn't work on my STe though.  It
loaded in fine, but then started to play the music and I got four
bombs.  Any ideas?

ekrimen@csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (09/07/90)

jms5@po.CWRU.Edu (Joanne M. Stys) writes:

- Also, does anyone have the Dragons Lair Demo??

I just got it a couple of days ago.  It's like the Space Ace demo, if
you've seen it.  (Not the one on atari.archive though!  GASP!)
Actually, I think the Space Ace demo is more exciting.  I'll upload
both of them to atari.archive as as soon as I get my BBS settled
(a couple of days to a week).