[comp.sys.atari.st] does PROSPERO software have a USENET connections ?

jensting@skinfaxe.diku.dk (Jens Tingleff) (09/11/90)

Having just bought Prospero FORTRAN, I'd like to know if I can get
in touch with Prospero via the net. I have some remarks they might
like to get, but I don't want the hassle of snail-mail.

[Example remark: Why does the F77 program query for acceptance of
 ANSI standard C ??]

	Jens
Jens Tingleff MSc EE, Institute of Computer Science, Copenhagen University
Snail mail: DIKU Universitetsparken 1, DK2100 KBH O
"It never runs around here; it just comes crashing down"
	apologies to  Dire Straits

AlexK@tharr.UUCP (Alex Kiernan) (09/13/90)

In article <1990Sep11.130911.14889@diku.dk> jensting@skinfaxe.diku.dk (Jens Tingleff) writes:

>Having just bought Prospero FORTRAN, I'd like to know if I can get
>in touch with Prospero via the net. I have some remarks they might
>like to get, but I don't want the hassle of snail-mail.

You should be able to reach them on CIX as prosof@CIX, a path of
...ukc!cix!prosof should reach them.

Alex.

q1cbw@turing.newcastle.ac.uk (D.C. Halliday) (09/14/90)

In article <978@tharr.UUCP> AlexK@tharr.UUCP (Alex Kiernan) writes:
>In article <1990Sep11.130911.14889@diku.dk> jensting@skinfaxe.diku.dk (Jens Tingleff) writes:
>>
>>Having just bought Prospero FORTRAN, I'd like to know if I can get
>>in touch with Prospero via the net. I have some remarks they might
>>like to get, but I don't want the hassle of snail-mail.
>
>You should be able to reach them on CIX as prosof@CIX, a path of
>...ukc!cix!prosof should reach them.

To reach a CIX account I use prosof@cix.uucp

Dave Halliday