[comp.sys.atari.st] folder for ACC's

millert@boulder.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) (09/11/90)

A while ago I remember hearing about an auto prg that lets you put you desk
acc's in a folder and still have them run as normal.  Does anyone know where
to get (ftp) such a beast?  Any help would be appreciated.
  Thanks in advance -- Todd.

|                 Todd Miller - millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU                     |
|           Meet the new boss, just the same as old boss - The Who             |

jimh@ultra.com (Jim Hurley) (09/12/90)

In <25994@boulder.Colorado.EDU> millert@boulder.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) writes:

>A while ago I remember hearing about an auto prg that lets you put you desk
>acc's in a folder and still have them run as normal.  Does anyone know where
>to get (ftp) such a beast?  Any help would be appreciated.
>  Thanks in advance -- Todd.

>+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
>|                 Todd Miller - millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU                     |
>|           Meet the new boss, just the same as old boss - The Who             |
>+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Sounds like MultiDesk from CodeHead S/W.
I like it. I load it with an empty set of ACCs. Later you
can add whatever you need without rebooting.
Haven't found any ACC's that fail, nor had any problems
with the software.

--
Jim Hurley --> jimh@ultra.com  ...!ames!ultra!jimh  (408) 922-0100
Ultra Network Technologies / 101 Daggett Drive / San Jose CA 95134

chenina@sun.rhrk.uni-kl.de (Robert Chenina) (09/20/90)

In article <25994@boulder.Colorado.EDU> millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) writes:
>A while ago I remember hearing about an auto prg that lets you put you desk
>acc's in a folder and still have them run as normal.  Does anyone know where
>to get (ftp) such a beast?  Any help would be appreciated.
>  Thanks in advance -- Todd.

	It could be DC Stuffer.

	You can find it on archive-server@panarthea.sun.com in volume 3 of
the index. Panarthea will send You a copy if he gets a one line message like
'send binaries/volume2 dcstuff09'.

        * Robert Chenina               |                               *
        * Dpt. of Physical Chemistry   |   Phone : + 49 631 205 2534   *
        * University of Kaiserslautern |   Fax   : + 49 631 205 3200   *
        * Erwin-Schroedinger-Str.      | EMAIL: chenina@rhrk.uni-kl.de *
        * 6750 Kaiserslautern , FRG    |                               *

focke@gmdzi.gmd.de (Stefan Focke) (09/20/90)

millert@boulder.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) writes:

>A while ago I remember hearing about an auto prg that lets you put you desk
>acc's in a folder and still have them run as normal.  Does anyone know where
>to get (ftp) such a beast?  Any help would be appreciated.
>  Thanks in advance -- Todd.

I use MultiDesk to do this. You will not find it using ftp - you have to buy it.

In Germany I paid 69,- DM.  (30-40 $)

Stefan Focke                  Tel. 02241-14-2265
GMD-Z2.W                      e-mail: focke@gmdzi.uucp
Postfach 1240                         focke@gmdzi.gmd.de
5205 St. Augustin 1                   ...!{uunet!mcvax!}unido!gmdzi!focke

In article <1990Sep20.113949.22277@sun.rhrk.uni-kl.de> chenina@sun.rhrk.uni-kl.de (Robert Chenina) writes:
>In article <25994@boulder.Colorado.EDU> millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) writes:
>>A while ago I remember hearing about an auto prg that lets you put you desk
>>acc's in a folder and still have them run as normal.  Does anyone know where
>>to get (ftp) such a beast?  Any help would be appreciated.
>>  Thanks in advance -- Todd.
>>

>	It could be DC Stuffer.
>
>	You can find it on archive-server@panarthea.sun.com in volume 3 of
>the index. Panarthea will send You a copy if he gets a one line message like
>'send binaries/volume2 dcstuff09'.

	Sorry folks!

	DC Stuffer is in volume3 not in volume2 !