[comp.sys.atari.st] Discovery Cartridge Software

jkr@skakke.uio.no (Johan Kristian Rosenvold) (03/07/90)

Does anyone here have software for the Happy Computers Discovery Cartridge
which is newer than my ancient version REV 2.6 ?

K. Rosenvold,   jkr@ifi.uio.no / ...!{uunet,mcvax,sunic}!ifi.uio.no!jkr
Short signatures R cute.

jfbruno@rodan.acs.syr.edu (John F. Bruno) (03/08/90)

In article <CMM.0.88.636750005.jkr@skakke.uio.no> jkr@skakke.uio.no (Johan Kristian Rosenvold) writes:
 >Does anyone here have software for the Happy Computers Discovery Cartridge
 >which is newer than my ancient version REV 2.6 ?
 >

 >K. Rosenvold,   jkr@ifi.uio.no / ...!{uunet,mcvax,sunic}!ifi.uio.no!jkr
 >Short signatures R cute.

The current version for the Happy software is 2.7.  Happy computers has
recently moved, they have new phone numbers, etc.. The phone numbers are:

  Office:  (916) 268-3595
  BBS:     (916) 268-9089 (2400-N-8-1)

You can download an ARCed file that will bring your stuff from 2.6 to 2.7.
The file is fairly small, but you will of course need an un-ARCer. I have
2.7, if you can't use the BBS, email me.

---jb

stanman@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Stan Twiefel) (09/26/90)

Does anyone have a copy of the software for the Discovery cartridge (after
2.6a)?  If so, please let me know as I have not been able to find it anywhere.
Please reply to me through e-mail instead of news.

Also, does anyone have the address/phone # for Happy Computers?  Every phone
number I have found has been wrong.

ADVthanksANCE.

Stan