[comp.sys.atari.st] XBRA register

larserio@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErikOsterud) (09/26/90)

Does anyone have an e-mail adress to the person that handles registration
of XBRA program ID's ???   I have the name, but need the e-mail adress !!!

 Lars-Erik  /  ABK-BBS +47 2132659  /   ____ ______ ________________________
  Osterud  /  larserio@ifi.uio.no  /   /___    /            The norwegian ST
__________/ ______________________/   ____/   /   Klubben,  user association

csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Claus Brod ) (09/26/90)

larserio@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErikOsterud) writes:

>Does anyone have an e-mail adress to the person that handles registration
>of XBRA program ID's ???   I have the name, but need the e-mail adress !!!

Julian, where are you?

Claus Brod, Am Felsenkeller 2,			Things. Take. Time.
D-8772 Marktheidenfeld, West Germany		(Piet Hein)
csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de

roeder@sbsvax.cs.uni-sb.de (Edgar Roeder) (09/28/90)

In article <3132@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>, csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Claus Brod ) writes:
> larserio@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErikOsterud) writes:
>
> >Does anyone have an e-mail adress to the person that handles registration
> >of XBRA program ID's ???   I have the name, but need the e-mail adress !!!
>
> Julian, where are you?

An extract of my .mailrc says:

	alias julian onm07@dmswwu1a.bitnet

For those who don't know: we are talking about Julian Reschke, one of the
co-authors of Gemini. As far as i know, he is reading this in info-a16-digests,
so he cannot answer immediately.

	- Edgar
--

Mail:  Edgar R\"oder			E-Mail: roeder@cs.uni-sb.de
       Liesbet-Dill-Stra\ss e 3

brychcy@doitcr.doit.sub.org (Till Brychcy) (09/28/90)

larserio@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErikOsterud) writes:
} Does anyone have an e-mail adress to the person that handles registration
} of XBRA program ID's ???   I have the name, but need the e-mail adress !!!
Try the following address:
  julian_reschke@ms.maus.de

I hope this helps

- Till