[comp.sys.atari.st] XBRA map: where is SYSMON?

jeroen@pluto.phil.ruu.nl (Jeroen Scheerder) (09/26/90)

I've read an article in a recent German magazine reviewing a shareware
program called SYSMON, which could tell about resident programs being
active, their names, their XBRA ids, the cookies in the jar, and it
could trace bios/xbios/gemdos/vdi/aes calls too. Looks like every
serious programmer could use this.

Now where can we all get this neat thing?

Tell me and I'll be forever greatful (well, for quite some time anyway).

roeder@sbsvax.cs.uni-sb.de (Edgar Roeder) (09/28/90)

In article <761@accucx.cc.ruu.nl>, jeroen@pluto.phil.ruu.nl (Jeroen Scheerder) writes:
> I've read an article in a recent German magazine reviewing a shareware
> program called SYSMON, which could tell about resident programs being
> active, their names, their XBRA ids, the cookies in the jar, and it
> could trace bios/xbios/gemdos/vdi/aes calls too. Looks like every
> serious programmer could use this.
>
> Now where can we all get this neat thing?

Where else if not at cs.uni-sb.de [134.96.7.254] ? :-).
Look for /pub/atari/tools/sysmon.tos (a self-unpacking lharc-archive). It is
one of the best programming utilities that i have ever seen on the ST (and it
knows some of the XBRA-Id's that i am using :-). I have sent in my
shareware-contribution 2 days after i've seen it.

	- Edgar
--

Mail:  Edgar R\"oder			E-Mail: roeder@cs.uni-sb.de
       Liesbet-Dill-Stra\ss e 3

towns@atari.UUCP (John Townsend) (10/02/90)

in article <6776@sbsvax.cs.uni-sb.de>, roeder@sbsvax.cs.uni-sb.de (Edgar Roeder) says:

> In article <761@accucx.cc.ruu.nl>, jeroen@pluto.phil.ruu.nl (Jeroen Scheerder) writes:
>> I've read an article in a recent German magazine reviewing a shareware
>> program called SYSMON, which could tell about resident programs being
>> active, their names, their XBRA ids, the cookies in the jar, and it
>> could trace bios/xbios/gemdos/vdi/aes calls too. Looks like every
>> serious programmer could use this.
>>
>> Now where can we all get this neat thing?
>>

> Where else if not at cs.uni-sb.de [134.96.7.254] ? :-).
> Look for /pub/atari/tools/sysmon.tos (a self-unpacking lharc-archive). It is
> one of the best programming utilities that i have ever seen on the ST (and it
> knows some of the XBRA-Id's that i am using :-). I have sent in my
> shareware-contribution 2 days after i've seen it.
>
> 	- Edgar
> --
>
> Mail:  Edgar R\"oder			E-Mail: roeder@cs.uni-sb.de
>        Liesbet-Dill-Stra\ss e 3
> D-6602 Dudweiler                               -o-   -o-
>        W-Germany                                   ^
> Phone: 06897/74643                     	       	 '---'

Could someone post this to comp.sys.atari.st.binaries? I don't have any
access to the sites listed above. I would really appreciate it.

-- John Townsend				ames!atari!towns
   Atari Corp.