[comp.sys.atari.st] Cpanel at atari.archive

AAron@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (10/08/90)

Subject: Re: cpanel at terminator
From: AAron@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (AAron nAAs)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st

From article <90280.162027CXS128@psuvm.psu.edu>, by <CXS128@psuvm.psu.edu>:
>  I just downloaded the progran cpanel from terminator. This seems like a very
> good control panel replacement except that when I try and use the terminal
> option it crashes.  Has anyone had better success with this.  Or does anyone
> know of another da with an ansi mode?
>
>                                           John T.

I wish I could tell you what to do to get the CPANEL terminal option to work,
But I have had the same problem with it.  I thought that maybe it tries to
open the terminal emulator DA, but still no luck...

One reason I used CPANEL for a while cause it allows you to change the
stepping rates of your disk drives, and having a 5.25" drive, it was quite
helpful.... But once I got my STe, CPANEL realized that it couldn't change the
step rate by writing to a specific memory location (which other programs just
went ahead and did).  CPANEL ghosted out the stepping rate options!!!

I consider CPANEL a pretty neat DA.

AAron nAAs
AAron@sun.soe.clarkson.edu