[comp.sys.atari.st] DC Utilities upgrade

ekrimen@csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (10/12/90)

To Mike Vederman:

How much is the upgrade for DC Utilities 2.0?

Ed Krimen    - ekrimen@csuchico.edu -   |||   SysOp, Fuji BBS 916-894-1261
Video Production Major                  |||       [ THIS SPACE AVAILABLE ]
California State University, Chico     / | \      [     LEAVE E-MAIL     ]

uace0@menudo.uh.edu (Michael B. Vederman) (10/12/90)

In article <1990Oct12.042558.16011@ecst.csuchico.edu> ekrimen@csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) writes:
>To Mike Vederman:
>
>How much is the upgrade for DC Utilities 2.0?
>
>--
>Ed Krimen    - ekrimen@csuchico.edu -   |||   SysOp, Fuji BBS 916-894-1261
>Video Production Major                  |||       [ THIS SPACE AVAILABLE ]
>California State University, Chico     / | \      [     LEAVE E-MAIL     ]

We will be posting a demo of two of the DC Utils v2.0 programs to the net very
shortly (probably today).

More demos will be forthcoming (of the other programs in the package).  In the
archive we will send is complete info, but here is a brief rundown:

DC Utilities version 2.0 (new manual and disk): $20.00 (US)
Postage and handling $3.00 (US), $5.00 (abroad).

All the programs in the package have been upgraded, and you also get more
programs on the disk than before.

Retail price has gone up to $39.95.

This upgrade constitutes a major upgrade.  You'll see for yourself in the demo.

- mike

Double Click Me | Double Click Software | P.O. Box 741206 | Houston, Tx, 77274
Voice: (713)977-6520 | DC DESKTOP | DC FORMATTER | DC UTILITIES | and others