[comp.sys.atari.st] How to run the Space Ace demo?

jfbruno@rodan.acs.syr.edu (John Bruno) (10/18/90)

I recently got SPACEACE.LZH from terminator and un-lzhed it with no problem.
It made a file named 'SPACEACE.MSA' (I think). What is this file and how can
you run the demo?

---jb

PS - Sorry, I have no news about any new Apple products, or price lists
thereof, even though I know that they have a TREMENDOUS impact on the ST
community at large. My apologies.

In article <1990Oct18.050142.28016@rodan.acs.syr.edu> jfbruno@rodan.acs.syr.edu (John Bruno) writes:
>I recently got SPACEACE.LZH from terminator and un-lzhed it with no problem.
>It made a file named 'SPACEACE.MSA' (I think). What is this file and how can
>you run the demo?

The .MSA suffix is for a Magic Shadow Archive, an archiver that saves an
entire disk into a file. You need the MSA program and a blank floppy to get
the demo into a running state.
--
  -- Howard Chu @ University of Michigan
  one million data bits stored on a chip, one million bits per chip