[comp.sys.atari.st] Terminator mail archiver address

eahsnsr@nmt.edu (Eric A. Hobbs) (10/21/90)

Hello,

The average Joe at my school no longer has access to FTP. Since that gets
rid of my access to the Terminator archive, I was wondering if Terminator
still has a mail archive. If they do, could someone please post its address
or email it to me.

Thanks.
eahsnsr@JUPITER.nmt.edu
------------
"It's not very impressive, is it?"
                   --Old Bag commenting on the Trinity Site

dyer@math.lsa.umich.edu (Jon Brode) (10/22/90)

In article <1990Oct21.025650.22108@nmt.edu> eahsnsr@nmt.edu (Eric A. Hobbs) writes:
>Since that gets
>rid of my access to the Terminator archive, I was wondering if Terminator
>still has a mail archive. If they do, could someone please post its address
>or email it to me.

First thing, we are no longer the terminator archive. Our machine is
properly called atari.archive.umich.edu. (the fact that it happens to
be on terminator is irrelevant)

Second, send a message whose body contains only the word "help" to
atari@atari.archive.umich.edu. You will receive instructions.

Jon Brode  --  dyer@math.lsa.umich.edu			Jesse '92!
 Supreme Allied Umich Atari Commander