[comp.sys.atari.st] You guys are lame...

NECR0SIS@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (faheyr@silver.ucs.indiana.edu) (10/19/90)

When are you guys going to realize that the ST is a piece of crap?!?  Get a
real computer

Bob (the real NECR0SIS)

iho@cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) (10/19/90)

In article <65530@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> NECR0SIS@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (faheyr@silver.ucs.indiana.edu) writes:

>When are you guys going to realize that the ST is a piece of crap?!?  Get a
>real computer
Oh, no.  <sigh>  Here we go again...

--
  "Gosh!  You've really got          |    Il Hwan Oh
     some nice toys in here."        |    University of Washington, Tacoma

Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com (10/19/90)

Ignore it, maybe it will go away! :)

	- Doug -

Doug_B_Erdely@Cup.Portal.Com

newton@ils.nwu.edu (David Newton) (10/19/90)

   Gee, Bob, (or should I say NECROSIS), you're my hero.  Your intelligent
and witty posting brightened an otherwise dull and ordinary day.

--
David L. Newton	    |  Work: (708) 491-4791  | VR is great!!  I died in one-
ILS, Room 327       |  Home: (708) 332-2321  | (with virtual  insurance,  of

erkamp@arc.ab.ca (Bob Erkamp) (10/19/90)

Waybe we should inundate this guy with mail that will take him weeks to get
through!

Bob

killer@niksula.hut.fi (Kalle Kivimaa) (10/22/90)

>   Gee, Bob, (or should I say NECROSIS), you're my hero.  Your intelligent
>and witty posting brightened an otherwise dull and ordinary day.

Please, do not waste bandwidth by replying to these kind of messages.
If you want to do something, send a copy of Necrosis' message to the
system administrator of his account along with a letter explaining the
meaning and purpose of Usenet and this newsgroup.  This worked with
Petra and it might work with Necrosis.  I personally would immediately
cut off such a person from Usenet, even if that meant closing his account.
* Kalle Kivimaa             *  In the beginning the Universe was created.   *
* JMT 7A123                 *  This has made a lot of people very angry and *
* 468 2041                  *  has widely been regarded as a bad move.      *

rrd@hpfcso.HP.COM (Ray Depew) (10/24/90)

BIFF ALERT!!!  BIFF ALERT!!!  BIFF ALERT!!!  BIFF ALERT!!!  BIFF ALERT!!!

Hey gang, before anyone else drops a kiloton on Old Indiana, READ THIS:

It wasn't the real Bob Fahey, aka NECROSIS, who did this!  Don't email him!
He's innocent!  (And a bit upset, obviously...  60 email messages in 3 days
from around the world!)  Press 'j' a few more times to see his Official
Disclaimer.

Somebody hacked into his account, and burned him and all of us.  Please
give the poor guy a break.

(Well, okay, he DOES use an Amiga ;-)  -- no!  NO!  I didn't say that! :-O )

Ray
rrd@hpfitst1.hp.com

towns@atari.UUCP (John Townsend) (10/24/90)

in article <65530@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>, NECR0SIS@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (faheyr@silver.ucs.indiana.edu) says:

> When are you guys going to realize that the ST is a piece of crap?!?  Get a
> real computer
>
> Bob (the real NECR0SIS)

Geesh. Get a life. Obviously, the write of this message has nothing better
to do with his time. Go out, see a movie, go shopping, do anything.. but
stop annoying us with your stupid dribble.

-- John Townsend					..ames!atari!towns
   Atari Corporation

   NOTE: The opinions expressed are not those of my employers... They
         are my opinions and mine alone.