[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari STe

ez000942@deneb (10/29/90)

Has anyone had any compatibility problems with the Atari STe?

Also, for sale:

  Atari 1040ST (computer itself) - $350

  Call (916)757-7428 or email me.

 | ez000942@deneb.ucdavis.edu (Andy Hsiung)  |
 | "Don't let your life be the butt of a joke                                |
 |  Get your lips round a cool black Pepsi Coke" -Jesus & Mary Chain         |
 [ "Form follows function"   "Less is more"   -Bauhaus modernism ]

gcarter@globey.cs.wisc.edu (Gregory Carter) (11/01/90)

Hello!

I am getting a MEGA 4 and selling my 4 meg 1040ST.  It has 1.4 ROMS, is
3 years old, has the Zubair 3D upgrade in it.

How much would you be willing to SPEND on such a system if I included
a color monitor???

--Gregory

PS: I am selling it because I want Mr. Small's 030 upgrade.

cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Christopher M Mauritz) (11/02/90)

In article <1990Nov1.132848.1261@daffy.cs.wisc.edu> gcarter@globey.cs.wisc.edu (Gregory Carter) writes:

>How much would you be willing to SPEND on such a system if I included
>a color monitor???

Well, I got $750 for mine (with color/mono monitors and 2.5 megs RAM).

>--Gregory
>
>PS: I am selling it because I want Mr. Small's 030 upgrade.

Huh?  Please, do tell more!

Chris Mauritz                 |D{r det finns en |l, finns
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |det en plan!
(c)All rights reserved.       |
Send flames to /dev/null      |