[comp.sys.atari.st] SM1224 colour monitor

geordi@acrux.la.locus.com (George T. Sinclair III/100000000) (11/01/90)

I am looking for a used SM1224 colour monitor or anything else for sale
that will allow me to see colour on my Atari 4 Meg st.
thanks
geordi

George T Sinclair III                     |
Locus Computer Corp                       |      Internet:  geordi@locus.com
9800 La Cienega Blvd                      |                 sindair@ucs.orst.edu
Inglewood, CA 90301-4440                  |

paulm@ccicpg.UUCP (Paul Moreau) (11/06/90)

In article <18971@oolong.la.locus.com>, geordi@acrux.la.locus.com (George T. Sinclair III/100000000) writes:
> I am looking for a used SM1224 colour monitor or anything else for sale
> that will allow me to see colour on my Atari 4 Meg st.
> thanks
> geordi

> George T Sinclair III                     |
> Locus Computer Corp                       |      Internet:  geordi@locus.com
> 9800 La Cienega Blvd                      |                 sindair@ucs.orst.edu
> Inglewood, CA 90301-4440                  |

   I sorry to post this here but my attemps to mail to George has just bounced.

   I have a SM1224 monitor that has very little use on it sitting in my closet.
   I use mainly my monochrome monitor but if I do need color (for game relief)
   I plug in my JVC color monitor.  It's yours for $100.   I live in Orange Co.
   so I'm with car distance.

   My home phone is (714) 634-0351.

---
  | ### ###     ###     |  A M E R I C A  |< An STC Company >|
  | UUCP: ..uunet!ccicpg!dl2!paulm |     Paul L. Moreau      |
  |   or  ..uunet!ccicpg!dl1!paulm | Sr. Diag Software Eng.  |
  |   or  ..uunet!ccicpg!paulm     |   Irvine, California    |