[comp.sys.atari.st] PcDitto][

selick@bucsf.bu.edu (Steven Selick) (11/07/90)

My brother bought pcditto 2 about 5 months ago and it promptly crashed on
him. He sent it to the company for repairs and they simply sent it back
unopened. Has anybody else had this problem with the product? The company?

-steve selick (for Bill selick)
selick@bucsf.bu.edu

rrd@hpfcso.HP.COM (Ray Depew) (11/08/90)

> My brother bought pcditto 2 about 5 months ago and it promptly crashed on
> him. He sent it to the company for repairs and they simply sent it back
> unopened. Has anybody else had this problem with the product? The company?

> -steve selick (for Bill selick)
> selick@bucsf.bu.edu

In case you hadn't heard ... the company's dead.  (no smileys)

Sorry, guy.
Ray
----------

chris@tharr.UUCP (Chris Allen) (11/08/90)

In article <67977@bu.edu.bu.edu> selick@bucsf.bu.edu (Steven Selick) writes:
>My brother bought pcditto 2 about 5 months ago and it promptly crashed on
>him.

There is a very very very very large probability that the only problem
was the 68000 clip not being connected correctly. Unless it is exactly
absolutely perfectly fitted the board will not work. Best to solder the
thing on.

>He sent it to the company for repairs and they simply sent it back
>unopened. Has anybody else had this problem with the product? The company?

The company do not appear to exist any more. Their numbers have been
disconnected and [as far as I am aware], their offices are empty.

chris.

--
         chris@tharr.uucp  ..!ukc!axion!tharr!chris
  Disclaimer: The views expressed above are those of my employer..

  <-- tharr free public access to Usenet in the UK 0234 261804 -->