[comp.sys.atari.st] My ST Software for sale

mg20+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Paul Greelish) (10/27/90)

To all those who have (enthusiastically!) responded to my (totally
legal) sale of (original, with boxes & all docs) ST software (whew!):

I have sold everything except:

Mark Williams C v. 2.0 (price now reduced to $45!)
Manhunter: NY (now @ $15)

Perry Pederson is in line for Imperium, Randy Pacetti has Carrier
Command whinging its way to him, and Steve Rehrauer should have Time
Bandits any time now (just so's they all know what's goin' on.)
______________
|\    /|
|  \/  |  ike Greelish
Carnegie-Mellon U. undergrad
quote: "CMU is as close to artificial reality as you can get in 1990."
stupid disclaimer: My opinions are MINE MINE MINE all MINE!!!

smithj@hpsad.HP.COM (Jim Smith) (10/31/90)

Sorry about the  post, folks, but I have been unable to reach Mike Grellisch
by email.

MIKE:  If you haven't already sold the Mark Williams' C, I'll buy it!
| Jim Smith                         | e-mail: smithj@hpsad.HP.COM             |
| R&D Firmware/Software QA          | Telnet: 794-4632                        |
| HP Signal Analysis Division       | AT&T: (707) 794-4632                    |
| 1212 Valley House Dr.             | HPDesk: Jim M Smith/HP5300/I0           |
| Rohnert Park, CA 94928-4999       | HP Mailstop: 2LR-D                      |
|      Everybody wants a rock to wind a piece of string around. - TMBG        |

bobw@hpsad.HP.COM (Bob Waltenspiel) (10/31/90)

In comp.sys.atari.st, winston@fjcnet.GOV (Winston M. Llamas) writes:

>Atari ST software for sale:
>Mark Williams C compiler version 3.0 	$55
>    w/ csd source level debugger

>Winston
>uunet!fjcp60!winston  (email path that works)

I haven't gotten any mail back from this guy, but I want to by his compiler.

Call me about how we can make the trade.

-Bob

 ----------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
| Bob Waltenspiel                   | AT&T: (707) 794-3091 (Telnet: 794-3091) |
| ATE Software Team                 | e-mail: bobw@hpsad.HP.COM               |
| HP Signal Analysis Division       | HPDesk: Bob WALTENSPIEL/HP5300/A0       |
| 1212 Valley House Dr.             | HP Mailstop: 1UR-M                      |
| Rohnert Park, CA 94928-4999       | GEnie: B.WALTENSPIE                     |
 ----------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
        "Maybe this is heaven." -Ray in the film _Field of Dreams_

mg20+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Paul Greelish) (11/15/90)

Greetings fellow Atari users.

A while back, I advertised a bunch of ST software I wanted to (re) sell
here (totally legal, original copies with all docs-- stuff I don't use
anymore, basically.) I have sold all but:

Mark Williams C v. 2.0 available for $40
Manhunter: NY          available for $15  (cool game, includes hint book too)

I now have 2, soon to be 3, satisfied customers (okay, McDonalds isn't
worried) so's you guys know I am trustworthy.

If you want any of the aforementioned stuff, email me here at CMU. Oh,
and BTW, I have found that COD is too expensive to be worth it. So if
you're placing an order, please be aware that I'll need to receive a
check from you before I mail the stuff, and that the software will be
shipped USPS third class. Enables me to keep the prices low.

|\    /|
|  \/  |  ike Greelish
Carnegie-Mellon U. undergrad
quote: "CMU is as close to artificial reality as you can get in 1990."
stupid disclaimer: My opinions are dictated to me by a 23 year old
telepathic Chilean aardvark living in my closet.