[comp.sys.atari.st] STadel and/or <fnord>adel

lodzins@pilot.njin.net (Dean Lodzinski) (11/21/90)

Does anyone have a version of STadel and/or <fnord>adel that can be
run as a door from within ///Turbo Board or FoReM ST?  I know
Citadel-86 for the IBM can be run this way.  The only thing I can see
that needs to be changed is so the program (STadel/fnordadel) doesn't
try to initialize the modem or hang up when a user Terminates.  When a
user terminates control should be given back to the calling program
like any other (I should say any other) door program does.  Also an
option to pass the baud rate to STadel/<fnord>adel would be nice.  If
anyone has any information on this please let me know.
--

Dean Lodzinski         DEAN_L@TURBO.Kean.edu, lodzins@pilot.njin.net
47 Mercury Circle      csra19@TURBO.Kean.edu or D.LODZINSKI on GEnie

arktik@nro.cs.athabascau.ca (Ryan Daum) (11/23/90)

lodzins@pilot.njin.net (Dean Lodzinski) writes:

> Does anyone have a version of STadel and/or <fnord>adel that can be
> run as a door from within ///Turbo Board or FoReM ST?  I know
> Citadel-86 for the IBM can be run this way.  The only thing I can see
> that needs to be changed is so the program (STadel/fnordadel) doesn't
> try to initialize the modem or hang up when a user Terminates.  When a
> user terminates control should be given back to the calling program
> like any other (I should say any other) door program does.  Also an
> option to pass the baud rate to STadel/<fnord>adel would be nice.  If
> anyone has any information on this please let me know.
> --
>
> Dean Lodzinski         DEAN_L@TURBO.Kean.edu, lodzins@pilot.njin.net
> 47 Mercury Circle      csra19@TURBO.Kean.edu or D.LODZINSKI on GEnie
> South Amboy, NJ  08879 Dean Lodzinski on Hologram Inc., FNET Node 133,
> USA                    at 908/727-1914 (1200/2400/9600)

 I suggest you get in contact with the authors.  If you want, I can relay
them a message, as they live in this very town...

 //\\...Liberty...Equality...Fraternity...Atarity...\  |||  All opinions,
 [=FoReM-Net:Arktik=Patriot=@=Node=171=The Outland==] herein are always
 [=UUCP:ersys!arktik@nro.cs.athabasca.ca============] true, as I am